This chutney is easy to prepare and takes less time to prepare.It can be served with hot rice and ghee.
Radish : 2 medium sized(prefer tender )
Red chilies: 3
tamarind pulp: 1 tsp
Jaggery powder;1 tbsp
cumin seeds:1 tsp.
salt:adjust to taste.
oil : 2 tbsp
- Wash the radish and cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add radish pieces and red chilies and fry until it turns light brown or fry it until the raw smell goes.
- Now grind the cumin seeds and redchillies to a fine powder in a mixer and then add coconut powder and tamarind pulp , jaggery powder,salt to a fine paste .
- Now add radish pieces and grind(Do not grind more).
- Take it into a clean bowl and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Now the finger licking chutney is ready.