- Sweet corn:250 gm.
- Jaggery: 150 gm.
- A pinch of cardamom powder.
- Oil:Take the quantity to deep fry.
- Take the sweet corn,jaggery,cardamom powder and grind it in a mixer until it become smooth.
- Heat the oil in a kadai.
- Take that ground batter and make it into small pieces as the gulab jamoon into the round shape or make it into the shape of fritter on the banana leaf.
- Now check whether the oil is heated.(we can check this by dropping the small amount of batter into the oil,if it comes slowly up then the oil is ready to fry)
- Now fry all the fritters in the oil until it turn to the golden brown color.
- Now the crispy sweet fritters are ready.