- chana dal:1 cup.
- Jaggery powder:3/4 cup.
- elaichy powder:1/2 tsp.
- wheat flour
- Pressure cook the chana dal for upto 3 whistles .
- Allow it to cool the cooker and after cooling drain the water(with the drained water we can prepare rasam) .
- Now keep the cooked chana dal on low flame and now add jaggery powder and keep for 7-8 min on in low flame.
- Allow it to cool and grind it in a mixer by adding with very little water and elaichy powder or if possible grind it without water.
- Now Knead the wheat flour with sufficient water .Knead it until it is smooth and soft.
- Now make it into small balls of the dough and roll it very thinly smaller than the size of poori by dusting in between with dry flour.
- Now stuff the dal and jaggery mixture into that and deep fry in oil.
- Fry it until it turns into light brown color.
- Now take it into tissue paper so that excess oil will go off.