- Beans:1/2 kg(prefer tender one).
- Onion:1 medium size.
- Grated coconut:2 tbsp.
- Fresh coriander leave(chopped)s:2 tbsp
- Curry Leave:7-8.
- Mustard seeds:1 tsp.
- Cumin seedss:1 tsp.
- Turmeric powder:1/2 tsp.
- Chana dal:1 tbsp.
- Green chillies:4-5.
- Salt:adjust to taste.
- Garlic:3 pods.
- Oil:2 tbsp.
- Clean the beans and cut it into required size(i prefer small size).so,it looks nice after cooking.
- Pressure cook the beans pieces and chana dal with the sufficient water by adding the salt which is sufficient for only beans pieces for 2 -3 whistles .
- Grind tha green chillies,grated coconut,garlic pods into a fine powder.
- Now heat the oil in a frying pan and cracle the mustard seeds and then add jeera,curry leaves.
- Add Onion pieces and fry until it turns into light brown color.
- Add Ground mixture(Grren chillies,grated coconut,garlic pods) into the frying pan and fry until the garlic raw smell goes off.
- Now add boiled beans and chana dal and fry for 2 min and add required salt(if necessary).
- Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
This will be good combination for chapatis,rotis and side dish for rice.
- Always remember that take the tender one to get the good taste.
- Don’t over boil the beans.
- Be careful while adding the salt while boiling the beans.(don’t add more).
- Add only the required quantity of salt which is sufficient to beans pieces.
I will be thankful if you comment below.
Your comments may be helpful for improving my recipe presentation.
- How to make the perfect bean burgers (theguardian.com)
- Gour Beans Fry (sabithavantalu.wordpress.com)