- Gongura: 1cup.
- Green chillies:3 -4.
- Roasted groundnuts:1/4 cup.
- salt:adjust to taste.
- Garlic pods:3-4.
- Coriander(chopped):2 tbsp.
- onion:1 small sized.
- Dry roast the ground nuts and remove the skin.
- Cut the onion into small pieces.
- Remove only leaves of gongura ,clean and keep it aside.
- Boil the gongura and green chillies in a bowl in a sufficient water.
- After boiling drain the excess water and let it cool.
- Grind the ground nut seeds ,garlic pods and salt in a mixer.
- Now add boiled gongura leaves and green chillies and grind.
- Now take into clean bowl and add chopped coriander and onion pieces into it.
Your valuable comments will help me in improving my recipes.
- Andhra inspired – Gongura Pappu Chaaru (thepiquantepicure.wordpress.com)