This is my Monday favorite.Normally on Monday mornings i like to prepare very easy and fast making breakfasts.This is one of the variety which i prepare.
This is a very healthy breakfast because this raagi is very useful for health because it contains rich iron .
As we know less varieties of this flour.This is one of the easiest and healthy way to take this.
This will be very tasty with tomato and onion chutney.
- Raagi flour:1 cup.
- water: add sufficient.
- salt:adjust to taste.
- Chana dal: 1tbsp.
- Coriander leaves( chopped):1 tbsp.(optional).
- Curry leaves(chopped):1 tsp.
- cooking soda:1 pinch.
- Take the raagi flour into a vessel and add salt,Cooking soda to it.
- Now add sufficient water to it and mix it thoroughly.It requires more water.
Make as thin dosa batter.
- Mix it properly without having lumps.
- Now add chana dal,coriander leaves,curry leaves and give a stir.
- Now heat the tawa and make sure that we should not do over heat .
- Now pour the batter as we pour the dosa batter .
- Add oil to the dosa and let it roast.
- Now change the dosa to other side and allow it to heat.
- Now remove the dosa from the tawa.
- It absorbs more water while making the batter.
- Give a stir before making every dosa.
- It will easily form lumps.so,mix it properly and make sure of not having the lumps
- It will take more time to roast.
- Dosa (teencookingblog.wordpress.com)
- Chickpea & Millet Masala Dosa (gardenofgoodeatin.wordpress.com)
- Adai Dosa (glutenfreesouthindian.wordpress.com)
- Masala Dosa (lbkitchen.wordpress.com)
- Kal dosai (rattykitchen.wordpress.com)
- Moong Dal Dosa (neeluskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Dosa (theindiansidentity.wordpress.com)
- Idli / Dosa batter (hobbyglue.wordpress.com)
- Jonna Pindi Dosa (neeluskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Veggie Dosa and Coriander Chutney (raipraneeta.wordpress.com)