Very easy and tasty fritters.With in less time and less effort we can prepare.Most of the time i will prepare as evening snacks.
- Idly batter:1 cup.
- All purpose flour(maida):1/2 cup.
- Curd:3 tbsp.
- Coriander leaves(chopped):2 tbsp.
- Green chillies:3-4.
- water:required quantity.
- Salt:adjust to taste.
- Oil:To deep fry.
- Cooking soda:1 pinch
- Cut the green chillies into small pieces or grind into a fine paste.
- Mix the Idly batter,maida,salt,coriander leaves,Chilly paste,curd,cooking soda in a bowl.
- If required add little water to it.
- Heat the oil in a kadai.
- Now take the gooseberry sized batter and fry it in the oil until it turns golden brown.
- Now the yummy fritters are ready.
- Don’t add too much of water to this batter.
- It is just like idly batter.
Your opinion matters to me..So please put in your take on this post..Thank you 🙂