This is the one of the easiest way to prepare Green Mango Chutney.It’s a finger licking chutney.We can’t stop eating this.It’s goes good with Hot rice and Ghee.
- Green mango pieces:1 cup.
- Grated dry coconut:1/4 cup.
- Jeera:1/2 tsp.
- Grated Jaggery:1 tbsp.
- salt:adjust to taste.
- onion:1 small sized.
- Oil:2 tsp.
- Mustard seeds:1/2 tsp.
- Red chillies:3(adjust to your spice level).
- Garlic :2 pods.
- Curry leaves:4-5.
- Peel the skin of mango and cut it into pieces.
- Now First Grind the jeera,Grated dry coconut into powder in a mixer.
- Now add Red chiilies,Garlic,jaggery,salt to the jeera and coconut powder in the mixer.
- Once again run the mixer with all the above to the fine powder.
- Now add Mango pieces with little amount of water and grind it.
- Heat the oil in a small kadai and crackle the mustard seeds and add onions,curry leaves and fry until it turns brown in color.
- Now add the ground chutney into the kadai for 1/2 min and remove the chutney into the clean vessel.
Your opinion matters to me..So please put in your take on this post..Thank you