This is the most simple rice to prepare .Normally ,left over rice is the rare thing to happen.Our elders prepare exact amount of rice of what we require,but it ‘s not possible for us.How ever accidents will happen.so,at that time this is the most simple rice to prepare.We can never say no to this rice.
- Left over Cooked rice:3 cups.
- Oil:1 1/2 or 2 tbsp.
- Mustard seeds:1/2 tsp.
- Jeera :1/2 tsp.
- Curry leaves:5-6 nos.
- Salt:adjust to your taste.
- Red chilli powder:1 tbsp.(adjust to your spice level).
- Lemon juice:1 tbsp.
- Urad dal:1/2 tsp.
- Heat oil in a big kadai.
- Crackle mustard seeds and add jeera,curry leaves.
- Now add Urad dal and fry until it turn brown in color.
- Now add rice and mix it well and add salt,red chilli powder and mix it well.
- Now add lemon juice and turn off the stove.
- Now again give a stir.
- Now garnish it with coriander leaves.
- I do not add vegetables or grated coconut because i feel they over power the seasoning.
- Useful DIY Ideas For Cooking Rice (diy-home-tips.com)