This is the most easiest way to make egg biryani.This is definitely a delicious and flavorful recipe that definitely your family will love.so,definitely try this recipe and get the credits from your family.
- Biryani Rice:2 cups.
- Water:3 cups.
- Yogurt:1/2 cup.
- Coconut milk:1/2 cup.
- cardamon-2 nos.
- Star Anise:2.
- Bay leaf:2.
- Ghee:3 tbsp.
- oil:3 tbsp.
- Mint leaves:1 cup.
- Ginger garlic paste:2 tsp.
- Green chillies:4.
- Salt:as required.
- Coriander powder:1 tsp.
- Red chilli powder:1 tsp.
- Garam masala powder:1/2 tsp.
- Turmeric powder:a pinch.
- Kesari powder:1 pinch.
- First boil and keep the eggs aside.
- Cut the onion into thin slices and slit the green chillies.
- In a pressure cooker add oil and fry cardamon,cinnamon stick,cloves,bay leaf,star anise,onoins,green chillies and ginger garlic paste.
- Fry until onions become translucent then add mint leaves and coriander leaves and fry until they become soft.
- Now add curd and fry for 2-3 min.
- Now add coconut milk,turmeric powder,chilli powder,salt,coriander powder,garam masala powder and cook till the gravy becomes thick.
- Now add ghee ,eggs,soaked rice and fry for 3-4 min and add the water and allow it boil.
- when the water starts boiling close the lid.
- Now the cooker starts whistling(3 whistles)and turn to sim for 8-10 min.
- Now open the lid ,add the kesari powder mixed with little warm water and mix it well.
Your opinion matters to me..So please put in your take on this post..Thank you