This dish is very simple to prepare.Really, when i am feeling hungry and if i find eggs readily in my fridge definitely i will prepare this.This is a perfect combo with chapatis,but for me and my daughter even loves it with hot rice.
Now,here comes the procedure.
- Onions:3 medium sized.
- Curry leaves:1 spring.
- oil:2-3 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder:a pinch.
- Green chillies:3-4(adjust to your spice level).
- Jeera:1/2 tsp.
- Mustard seeds:1/2 tsp.
- salt:adjust to taste.
- Coriander leaves(chopped):3 tbsp.
- Red chillies:2 (slit).
- coriander powder:1/2 tsp.
- Heat oil in a kadai and crackle mustard seeds and add jeera and curry leaves and red chillies.
- Now cut the onion into small pieces and grind the green chillies into paste.
- Now add onion pieces and fry for 2-3 min.
- Now add ground green chilly paste and salt,turmeric powder,coriander powder and fry until it turn translucent.
- Now crack the eggs into it and fry until the eggs are cooked.
- Now at last add coriander leaves .
- Now,the hot spicy egg curry is ready.
- Another method is with out grinding the green chilies we can slit into pieces.
- Also instead of using green chilies we can use red chilly powder.
Please let me know your opinion and leave your comment .
Philips HD4929 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop