- Cluster beans:250 gms.
- Onion:1 medium sized.
- Tomato :1 small sized.
- Fresh grated coconut:2 tbsp.
- Green chillies:4
- Ground nut seeds:1 tbsp.
- Garlic pods:3.
- Oil:2 tbsp.
- Mustard seeds:1 tsp.
- Jeera:half tsp.
- Curry leaves:3 -4.
- Coriander leaves(chopped):1 tbsp.
- First grind the coconut,garlic pods into fine powder.if required add some water to grind.
- Then add green chillies and grind.
- Add groundnuts to it and grind for it for only one or two rounds.
- Cut the cluster beans,onions,tomatoes into pieces.
- Heat the oil in a kadai then crackle mustard seeds and add jeera.
- Then add onions and fry until it turns into light brown colour.
- Add turmeric powder,Ground powder and fry for for one minute.
- Add cluster beans pieces and fry for another one -two min.
- Add salt and required water and allow it to half boil by closing the lid.
- After half boiling add tomato pieces and give a stir and again let it boil by closing the lid.
- Now add coriander pieces on top.
- Now the tasty cluster beans curry is ready.
- This is a good combination of rice,chapatis.